July 10, 2009
Phi Beta Sigma President Paul Griffin Jr. said Friday that Clinton is the first U.S. president to be inducted into a historically black fraternity.
The fraternity voted Tuesday for Clinton’s induction at its 95th Anniversary Conclave in New Orleans, La.
Stevie Wonder, Al Roker, the Rev. Al Sharpton and jazz musician Ramsey Lewis are also honorary members of Phi Beta Sigma.
The fraternity was founded in 1914 at Howard University in Washington, D.C. It has more than 150,000 alumni and college members in about 500 chapters throughout the U.S., Caribbean, Africa and Asia.
(funny they would induct a “racist”… hmm )
Great Orators of the Democratic Party
From history, we see greatness:
* ‘One man with courage makes a majority.’ – Andrew Jackson
* ‘The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.’ – Franklin D. Roosevelt
* ‘The buck stops here.’ – Harry S. Truman
* ‘Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.’ – John F. Kennedy
And from today’s Democrats we see… well, you figure it out.
* ‘It depends what your definition of ‘IS’ is?” – Bill Clinton
* ‘Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac are not in crisis’ – Barney Frank (fall 2003)
* ‘That Obama – I would like to cut his NUTS off.’ – Jesse Jackson
* ‘Those rumors are false …. I believe in the sanctity of marriage.’ – John Edwards
* ‘I invented the Internet’ – Al Gore
* ‘The next Person that tells me I’m not religious, I’m going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS.’ – Joe Biden
* ‘America is–is no longer, uh, what it–it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was…uh, and I say to myself, ‘uh, I don’t want that future, uh, uh for my children.’ – Barack Obama
* ‘I have campaigned in all 57 states.’ – Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)
* ‘You don’t need God anymore, you have us Democrats.’ – Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)
* ‘Paying taxes is voluntary.’ – Sen. Harry Reid
Thats All, folks!